With extensive experience in delivering solutions focused on the design, installation, operation, and maintenance of instrumented electrical power systems, we’re able to understand our clients’ visions.
Our deep knowledge and experience in the field of the industry’s regulatory and safety requirements means we’re able to control the process conditions as well as the risks surrounding electrical installations and equipment. From feasibility through to decommissioning, we help clients at every project stage and scale, ensuring functional safety throughout.
We offer innovative solutions to set up the distribution of electricity in your buildings and industries.
We design and the integrator executes:
– High Voltage (Protection relays, Voltage regulation, Switchgear)
– Low voltage (DC system, Distribution boards, Power circuit, MCC, Control and protection boards, Continuity for process power)
– Power emergency (UPS, Standby genstes, Voltage regulation, Network synchronization)
– Lighting (Lighting concepts & design, Lighting monitoring systems, Emergency lighting)
– Renewable Energy (Wind farm, Solar (CSP PV)
– Lightning protection (Surge protection for process supply)
– Fire detection extinguisher (Central fire detection, Firefighting)
– Gas detection
– Dynamic uninterruptible power supply
– Uninterruptible power supply
Our Latest Projectsprojects
Our projects are designed to meet high-tech industries’ challenges; and they are cutting-edge in technology and custom-designed to meet flexibility, cost-efficiency and scheduled targets, all under sustainability, safety and environmental control requirements.